Digital Color MFP
4-in-1 Function and Desktop Convenience
Put Document Efficiency in
Stylishly compact and designed for high performance, both MX-C300F and the MX-C250F are sized and equipped to suit any business setting or application. These handy A4 solutions-with footprint of just 429 x 509 mm-deliver full-colour performance and efficient four-in-one functionality right from a desk or countertop.
Sharpdesk Mobile—Keeping Pace with the Way You Work
As document demands increasingly move from out behind the desk to wherever business takes you, Sharpdesk Mobile—an easy-access mobile print/scan application that connects Sharp MFPs to popular mobile devices via a wireless LAN connection—can help you keep pace. Documents scanned on a Sharp MFP can be sent to a mobile device to preview and save. And documents saved on a mobile device can be printed out on the MFP, sent as e-mail attachments, or used in other applications. By combining the efficiency of Sharp MFPs and the convenience of mobile devices, Sharpdesk Mobile is adapting document usage to today’s changing work styles.
- Note: Availability varies by country/region. For details, see the Sharpdesk Mobile support Web site.
Easy-To-Use Control Panel
Business Card Scanning
This function enables commercially available business card scan software to create business card databases.
Note: MX-C300F only
- Reliable Security
- IPsec data encryption technology ensures secure network communications
- User authentication covering up to 30 users prevents unauthorised MFP use by requiring access passwords
- Retained data can be initialised when it’s time to replace the MFP, preventing the leakage of con?dential information
- *1 MX-C300F
- *2 MX-C250F
- *3 Paper must be fed through multi-bypass tray.
|Engine speed||A4 (8 1/2" x 11")*1: Max. 30/25 ppm|
|Control panel display||5-line LCD|
|Paper size||Max. A4 (8 1/2" x 14"), min. A6 (5 1/2" x 8 1/2")|
(250-sheet tray and 50-sheet multi-bypass tray)
(300 sheets & optional 500-sheet tray)
|Paper weight||Tray||60 g/m2 to 105 g/m2 (16 lbs bond to 28 lbs bond)|
|Multi-bypass tray||55 g/m2 to 220 g/m2 (13 lbs bond to 80 lbs cover)|
|Warm-up time*2||29 sec.|
|Memory||Standard||Copy/print (shared): 512MB|
|Power requirements||Rated local AC voltage ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Max. 1.15 kW (220 to 240V), max. 1.1 kW (100 to 127V)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||MX-C300F: 429 x 509 x 421 mm (16 57/64" x 20 3/64" x 16 37/64")|
|MX-C250F: 429 X 509 X 398 mm (16 57/64" x 20 3/64" x 16 43/64")|
|Weight (approx.)||MX-C300F: 29 kg (63.9 lbs)|
|MX-C250F: 28 kg (61.8 lbs)|
|Original paper size||Max. A4 (8 1/2" x 14")|
|First copy time*3||Full colour: 18 sec. B/W: 10 sec.|
|Continuous copy||Max. 999 copies|
|Resolution (colour, B/W)||Scan*4||600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi|
|600 x 600 dpi|
|Gradation||Equivalent to 256 levels|
|Zoom range||25 to 400% (25 to 200% using RSPF/SPF) in 1% increments|
|Preset copy ratios||Metric: 8 ratios (4R/4E), inch: 5 ratios (3R/2E)|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Interface||USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX|
|Supported OS||Windows Server®
2003, Windows Server® 2003 R2,
Windows Server® 2008, Windows
Server® 2008 R2, Windows
Server® 2012, Windows
Server® 2012 R2, Windows
Server® 2016, Windows
Server® 2019, Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10,
Mac OS 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
|Network protocols||TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6)|
|Printing protocols*5||LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), IPP, FTP for downloading print files|
|PDL||Standard||PCL 6 emulation, PostScript® 3™ emulation|
|Available fonts||80 fonts for PCL, 136 fonts for PostScript 3 emulation|
|Scan method||Push scan (via control panel), pull scan (TWAIN-compliant application)|
|Scan speed*6||Colour||Max. 9 originals/min.|
|B/W||Max. 18 originals/min.|
|Resolution||Push scan||100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi|
|Pull scan||75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
50 to 9,600 dpi via user setting*7
|File formats||TIFF, PDF, JPEG*8|
|Scan destinations||Scan to e-mail/desktop*9/FTP server/network folder (SMB)/USB memory|
|Communication protocol||Super G3/G3|
|Transmission time||Less than 3 seconds*10|
|Modem speed||33,600 bps to 2,400 bps with automatic fallback|
|Transmission resolution||From Standard (203.2 x 97.8 dpi) to Super Fine (203.2 x 391 dpi)|
|Recording size||A4 to A5 (8 1/2" x 11" to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2")|
|Greyscale levels||Equivalent to 256 levels|
- Shown with optional equipment.
- *1: Short-edge feeding.
- *2: At rated voltage, 23°C (73.4°F). May vary depending on operating conditions and environment.
- *3: Short-edge feeding of A4 (8 1/2" x 11") sheets from paper tray, using document glass, MFP in fully ready condition. May vary depending on operating conditions and environment.
- *4: Default resolution when using document glass = 600 x 400 dpi; when using RSPF/SPF = 600 x 300 dpi.
- *5: IPv6 is supported only by LPR printing protocol.
- *6: Based on Sharp’s A4 standard chart, using document feeder, short-edge feeding, and one-sided scanning. Using factory default settings with Auto Colour Selection off. Scan speed will vary depending on the type of document and the scan settings.
- *7: Resolution will vary depending on the size of the scanned area. Resolutions higher than 600 dpi are interpolated.
- *8: Colour/greyscale only.
- *9: Requires Network Scanner Tool Lite.
- *10: Based on Sharp’s standard chart with approx. 700 characters (A4 or 8 1/2" x 11" long-edge feeding) at standard resolution in Super G3 mode, 33,600 bps, JBIG compression.
- Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- PCL is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company. PostScript 3 is either a registered trademark or trademark of Adobe in the US and/or other countries. Windows, Windows Server, and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Macintosh, Mac, OS X, and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. All other brand names and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.